Today, Chainsaw is the best invention in the cutting sector. Cutting a tree with an electric or gas chainsaw is not a matter of joke. Also, You have to choose the right chainsaw with your requirements. It can be electric chainsaw or gas chainsaw but you have to choose the best electric chainsaw or the best gas chainsaw for your cutting needs. Every day, many people who are connected with cutting trees or trims use chainsaw randomly. Felling a tree with a chainsaw means bringing about a tree to tumble around sawing the chainsaw. Felling or cutting down a tree with the tool takes cautious arranging. It is must take a proper safety with you. And try it yourself if the tree is short and small. Otherwise, it should be left to the professionals. Because it is so risky and desperate to fell in the proper direction for a beginner.
The cutting operation will be succeeded if you obey the proper instruction of cutting. In that case, you should follow the following instructions-
1. Planning and preparing to cut down a tree
If you are acquainted with your chainsaw, then it is time to start cutting or felling a tree with it. Otherwise, it may harm you. When preparing to fell a tree, you should think about safety to prevent any kinds of accidents. Firstly, you should take your personal safety, like gloves, earring safety glass, etc. Take a look at where the tree is located and what articles are around it. If there are houses, outbuildings, walls, electrical cables or any structures can be affected, then avoid danger by taking proper steps. If there is a street, then set up a danger sign. To begin with, never work alone in the forest, take somebody with you. It will be better if you take an expert or professional to help you. You can take a mobile phone with you to call anyone quickly if any types of accidents occur.
2. Decide the felling direction of the tree
If you want to fell the cutting tree to a proper direction, you should have smart thought of encompassing articles. You can take a look at the tree itself to make sense what course in which to fell the tree. Notice if the tree is leaning in one direction, then it is easy to fix up direction. So choose the direction where the tree will safely fell. You should make sure yourself that there is no obstacle in the falling zone of the tree. You should also consider which direction the wind is blowing. Wind speed can impact directional felling. Finally, consider the work require in removing the tree once it has fallen and how simple of difficult it will be to get to the region in the fall zone.
3. Clear your way territory or way to retreat
You have to keep the scope to get away from the cutting zone if anything displeasing will happen. Before starts sawing, you have to ensure that the undergrowth around the tree has been cleared. Expel all the obstacles like branches, fallen limbs, wood pieces, rocks, etc. on the underground of the tree.
4. Clear the limbs and brace roots from the lower trunk
If the lower part of the tree contains little branches and braces developing on it, cut them with your chainsaw. Otherwise, it will get in the way. To clear branches or limbs use a pulling chain. Take a position at a point that puts the tree trunk amongst yourself and your chainsaw. Keep in mind that never cut a tree limb at a level higher than your shoulders. The approach is precarious to utilize the tool.
5. Directional felling and cut the tree
To fell the tree in your fixed direction, you have to follow few instructions step by step. It comes down to the directional notch or the first arrangement of cuts you should make. You can make a notch in various ways. http://www.wikihow.com/Fell-a-Tree
After felling the tree safely in the proper direction check the fuel level of your chainsaw. If it is lower, then refill it properly. Then start to cut the felling trees. Firstly clip the branches of the tree and cut into the small chunks the tree. Cutting a tree with a chainsaw needed many safety precautions. You should take the proper safety with you when you try to cut a tree. If you are a beginner, then I suggest you cut a tree with the help of an expert. To cut a larger tree, it is best to use a gasoline chainsaw. Because electric chainsaws are not so powerful as a gas chainsaw to cut a large tree.
Using a dull chainsaw is not safe. A dull chainsaw starts burning and bucking its way through the wood. It is a slow way to cut the material. If it is not cutting like new, it is wasting of time. If you are using a dull chainsaw, then you are damaging your equipment and putting your life at risk.
Having a sharp blade on a chainsaw not only saves time and efforts but also makes using it safer. Here are some tips to sharpen your chainsaw blade and cut more quickly.
Things you need while sharpening chainsaw blade:
If you want to sharpen your chainsaw, then you will have following equipment –
Methods of sharpening a chainsaw blade:
A sharp chainsaw blade saves time and efforts by cutting fast. Here are some lessons on sharpening a chainsaw.
To sharpen your chainsaw properly, buy the perfect size of the file for your saw. Follow a chainsaw file guide to maintaining the correct angle of file while presenting your blade. Wear safety gloves and do not force the chainsaw file.
The electric chainsaw is one of the best and most powerful tools for cutting and chopping down trees. The blade is the main power-hand of this tool. When it comes to the blade, the chain becomes stretched and loose for the constant using of an electric chainsaw. To tighten an electric chainsaw blade, you must follow some procedures otherwise your chainsaw may not work properly. You can tight your chainsaw blade less than a minute. You need to prepare some necessary tools to tighten blade. You will need a socket wrench. An adjustable wrench will work as well. You will also need a screwdriver and a manual book which you are given from the manufacturer at the time of buying this electric chainsaw. If your chainsaw is good and well equipped, then the chances of tightening blade are high.
Before leaping through the procedure, you need to know about Tension of a chain.
Good Tension: You can tell a chainsaw blade in a proper tension when the chain is a little bit loose from the chainsaw guide bar, but you cannot remove the chain from the guide, and it will not get out from the handbook.
Bad Tension: When you pull your chain of electric chainsaw you can see that chain is coming out and the guide of chainsaw are correctly seen under the chainsaw blade. This type of tension is really bad tension, and you need to fix it as soon as possible. http://www.chainsawreviewed.com
Steps to Tighten an Electric Chainsaw Blade:
You need to follow every step carefully otherwise your chainsaw might not work properly. You must unplug your electric chainsaw from the electrical source to avoid an accident.
First of all, you have to loosen nuts from blade arm on the side. This will help you to take proper adjustments. On other branded chainsaw, you will see a brake which is attached to the blade arm on the side. If you own this type of chainsaw, then you need to unlock the brake.
Then you need a screwdriver to adjust the chain from the screw. You can do it. It doesn’t matter in which side the blade is located. For tightening the blade, turn your screw with screwdriver clockwise or anticlockwise to tight or lose the blade. You must keep in mind that your blade has to be in proper tension otherwise your chainsaw will not be functional. That’s it! Now attach all the parts correctly then you are ready to go. Your chainsaw is now secured and ready to serve you as good as before.
Chains may be sometimes over tightened. On this case, you need to loosen the blade a little bit and make it proper right tensioned blade. To tighten an electric chainsaw blade, you must keep patience otherwise it will seem hard to you. Loosen blade is harmful to both chainsaw and you. It can cause a fatal accident, and you can fall victim of it. After tightening, you are safe and ready to rock and roll for using the best electric chainsaw.
Are you planning to purchase an electric chainsaw? If it is the very first time that you are going to buy an electric chainsaw, then you need to be aware of “What should you consider before buying an electric chainsaw?” There are many of important things and tips that we need to know while buying an electric chainsaw.
The electric chainsaw is essential for both household and professional works. It is important to think that, which one is better for you before buying one of them. We are here to give you some vital tips about “What should you consider before buying an electric chainsaw.”
Electric chainsaws are usually used for trimming, light cutting and for the other small works. As because, it is less powerful than the gasoline one, but it is quite helpful for people.
Types of an Electric Chainsaw:
There are two types of Electric Chainsaws:
• Corded Chainsaw: Corded Chainsaws need an Electric connection to work. Just plug the cord with the Electric cord and start cutting. This type of chainsaws is stronger than the other one. But there is the limitation problem with this chainsaw that, your workplace will be limited according to the electric plug.
• Cordless Chainsaw: This type of Chainsaw need to charge by the electricity. You don’t need to carry or plug the extra cord for working with it. Just recharge your chainsaw and get back to your task. There are some problems with this types too. For the recharging feature, you have to charge this by killing your time. It is also less powerful than the corded one.
Features of a Chainsaw:
If you are unable to choose or make a decision about buying an electric chainsaw, it will be better that you gather the best features of the Electric chainsaw and then choose the one which will contain those new technologic features.
These are some important and new features of an Electric Chainsaw:
• Anti-Vibration: This feature is more efficient if you have a lot of works and also long time works to do. This particular feature makes the chainsaw easier and less irritated to work.
• Spring- assist Power On: The spring assists starting system will reduce the force of pulling that you needed to start an ordinary chainsaw especially the gasoline one.
• Automatic oiler: This feature reduces the irritation to oil the chain in the mid of the work. There is an automatic oiler in the new features which can lubricate your chain automatically. So, you don’t need to worry about or being active for the lubrication.
• Chain brake system: There is an automatic chain brake system which can stop the chain if the chainsaw is going on an unexpected situation. You can also set the automatic system into manual.
• Less Kickback: The critical low kickback technology has used on the chainsaws of nowadays that the chain and bars protect the chainsaw to force up and back unexpectedly.
• Easy chain adjustment: The tool-free adjustment of the chain offers to change the chain by which you are cutting without any of hesitation. It will become a big help for you while doing restless works.
• Air-cleaning option: This new technologic air- cleaning features protects the life of the air filter of your chainsaw by cleaning or removing the debris which can harm the air cleaner by reaching into it.
• Moving-case: A moving or carrying case make the movement of the chainsaw easier and also protects the saw from any accident.
For what I am buying the chainsaw?
Before purchasing a chainsaw, it is entirely necessary to decide that what are the works that you are going to do with the chainsaw? For example: if a person who have to do all type of professional works and also substantial works then, he needs to buy a chainsaw which is designed to do all kind of large works. These types of chainsaw must have to be powerful than other chainsaws. On the other hand, if you are a house owner and have to do simple garden works then, you don’t need to purchase the heavy one. You can cope with the simple one. So, first think about that, for what you are buying a chainsaw.
You need to be aware of the safety features if you are going to work with an electric chainsaw. Here is some important Safety Equipment:
• Leg protection pant is crucial. You can go for cut resistant pants.
• For head protection, choose a hard hat. The hat will protect your head from any of harm while trimming or cutting.
• For hands, must use gloves. Choose gloves with the cut-resistant and gripping surface.
• Choose side shield to protect the eyes.
• Earmuff or earplugs can be chosen for the ears.
These are some of ideas or tips about “what should you consider before buying an Electric Chainsaw”. Follow the content for the better choice.